IBPS Clerk 2020 X Recruitment – Institute of Banking Personal Selection IBPS has recently uploaded the notification for the post of Clerk on 01 Sep 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply IBPS Clerk X 2020 form till 23 Sep 2020. IBPS Clerk Recruitment application has been started from today 02 Sep 2020.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Important Dates
- Online Application start date – 01 Sep 2020
- Re-Open application date – 23 Oct 2020
- Online Application Last Date – 6 Nov 2020
- Pre-Exam training date – 23 Nov to 28 Nov 2020
- IBPS Clerk X Call letters – 18 Nov 2020
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary online Examination date: Dec 2020
- Mains examination call letter date – Jan 2021
- IBPS Clerk X Mains Online Examination date – 24 Jan 2021
IBPS Clerk X requirement 2020 – Vacancy Details
Total Number of post-1557
General: 738 | OBC: 333 | EWS: 136 | SC: 230 | ST: 124
For details regarding vacancy click here
Educational Qualification for IBPS Clerk 2020
- Candidates must be passed a bachelor’s degree or graduation from any recognized University.
- The candidate should have a valid Mark-sheet or Degree Certificate while registering online.
- Candidate must have a little bit of working knowledge in computer systems.
Applicant age should be 20 to 28 years, and it will be counting from 1 Sep 2020
Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk 2020
The selection for IBPS Clerk Posts will be based CRP Online exams which will be divided in two-phase
1 – Computer-Based Preliminary Objective Type test.
2 – Main examination.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern for Prelims or phase 1:
|Name of tests||No. Of Questions||Max Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||60 Minutes (1 Hour)|
IBPS Clerk X Mains Exam Pattern phase 2:
|Name of test||No. Of Questions||Max Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
|General English||40||40||35 mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 mins|
|Quantitative Ability||50||50||45 minutes|
|Total||190 Questions||200 Marks||160 Minutes (2 House and 40 minutes)|
The final selection will depend on IBPS Clerk Mains and IBPS Clerk Interview.
The most important thing is there will be the penalty for wrong answers. For each wrong answer, 0.25 or 1/4 marks will be cut from your score.
Application Fees for IBPS Clerk X Examination form 2020
- For SC/ST/PWD etc. 175
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 850 /
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|How to fill online form||Watch Video|
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk X 2020?
All eligible candidates can apply online form for the post of IBPS Clerk X through the official website of IBPS.