IBPS – Institute of Banking Personal Selection are recently Invited to Online Application Form for the various bank post 2020. Candidate, who is interested in bank job such as Probationary Officer and Management Trainee in Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank and other banks, can apply here.
Application start dates, last date & Exam Date.
- Application start: 05/08/2020
- Last date of online form: 26/08/2020
- Exam fee last date: 26/08/2020
- Pre exam Training date: September 2020
- Pre exam date: 03-11 October 2020
- Mains exam Date: 28/11/2020
How to pay exam fees
Candidate can pay the Examination fee through online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Banking, E Wallet, Cash Card, IMPS and E Challan also.
- For General / OBC: 850/-
- For SC / ST / PH: 175/-
Vacancy Details, Eligibility & Age
Applicants must have passed Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized board or university of India. Age of candidate should be between 20-30 as on 01/08/2020.
|Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)||103||25||67||18||37||250|
|Bank of India (BOI)||297||74||198||55||110||734|
|Punjab & Sindh Bank||34||08||21||06||14||83|
How to Fill Form
- Before applying, candidate read the full notification related to IBPS Bank Recruitment PO / MT Vacancies 2020.
- Kindly check all documents, eligibility, id proof, address details, basic details etc.
- Before applying kindly keep ready scan document related to recruitment form – photo, sign, id proof, etc.
- Before Submit the online form please preview and cross check your all document and details carefully.
- Take a print out of final submitted form.
Some useful & important links
To apply Online Registration | Login – click here
Down load admit card – click here
Official Website – click here