Indian Army is recruiting unmarried male candidates. Those who have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and meet the eligibility criteria for Permanent Commission in the Army. This is a huge opportunity for those who want to serve the country through the Indian Army. And a total of 90 vacancies for the Technical Entry Scheme have been announced by the Indian Army. Interested and eligible candidates can directly access the application form link by scrolling down and apply.
Important Dates & Application fee
- Online Application start date: 10/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online form: 09/09/2020
- Admit Card Available date: Notified Soon
- 0 online application fee for all Category Candidates
Eligibility & Age Limit
- Only Unmarried Male Candidates can apply
- Candidates should be passed 10+2 Intermediate with at least Minimum 70% Aggregate Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths PCM Stream
- Minimum Age: 16 Year 6 Month
- Maximum Age: 19 Year 6 Month
- Candidates should not be born earlier: 02/07/2001
- Candidates should not be born after: 01/07/2004
How to apply online form for Indian Army
- When applying online form candidate must read the full notification related to number of Vacancies, post, eligibility and exam pattern etc.
- candidate must Check all related document.
- Before Submit the Application, Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully. And also take a print of submitted form for future reference.
Some useful or important links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to Fill Form (Watch Video in Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|