Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) has recently invited the online applications form for the Account Clerk or UPPCL Lekha Lipik posts. Candidates, who have passed graduate in Commerce stream, can apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. To know more about the UPPCL Account Clerk Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, and Exam Pattern, read the full article we have shared below.
Important Dates for UPPCL Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Application has been beginning from – 06 Oct 2020
- The Last Date to Apply Online for Account Clerk – 27 Oct 2020
- Payment last – 27 Oct 2020
- Exam Date: Probably in November Last Week 2020
- Admit Card Availability – will be notified once the online application process has done
Eligibility – UPPCL Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree (B.com in Commerce stream) from any Recognized University in India.
- Candidate must have flexible in computer Hindi Typing: 30 WPM (30 words per minute).
Application Fee for UPPCL Accounts Clerk 2020
- For General / OBC: 1000/- One thousand only
- SC / ST: 700/- Seven hundred only, and for physical handicap candidates, fee are 0/-
How to pay the Exam fee of UPPCL Accounts Clerk 2020
Candidate can pay the Exam Fee of UPPCL Account Clerk through online by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan etc.
Age Limit as per current date – 01/07/2020
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules or Norms
Vacancy details – Category wise
|UPPCL Account Clerk||45||10||27||18||02||102|
Some important and useful links for apply
|. Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Watch Hindi video||Click Here|